Connie Lim

Connie Lim
JayM.

Wednesday 14 October 2009

School Magazine; Contents Page

My contents page has been designed to have the Heworth Grange website as text as the background. I decided to do this because it added variation to the plain blue background I had originally decided upon. It also has the added effect of advertising the website again.

I used pictures on this page to show different stories and also to make the page more interesting. The photographs I used were basic and unedited, apart from cropping to remove excess space, because it's only a school magazine and doesn't need to be too flash and exciting, otherwise it will cost too much to print.

I used three fonts on this page. I used Baby Kruffy for the background font, Frosty for the title, and Pussycat for the Content titles.

I decided to keep the colour scheme simple and stick to the same colours as those used on the front. The pictures used on this page are to illustrate the stories inside of the magazine and also for decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment